Bank Credit Risk Management Using Machine Learning Algorithms
Prior PCs was simply sorted as a need of an individual yet now it turns into a need of a person. AI fills in as a significant part in field of PC. Machine can't thoroughly consider various circumstances however it can draw diverse kind of connections between various highlights and qualities. The significant piece of our life is to stay away from false exercises yet till now we can't authority over it. Credit business is one of the significant organizations of business banks. Deceitful exercises can be handle through installing AI calculations in our everyday life. In this venture we will utilize directed AI and for that we need to give named information to the AI calculation. This paper centers around anticipating SME client status for time of a half year by using application scoring extra to client conduct highlights. By using Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Inclination Boosting, execution examination and furthermore highlight investigation for client conduct are directed.
. Jochen Kruppa a,1 , Alexandra Schwarz b,1 , Gerhard Arminger b "Consumer credit risk: Individual probability estimates using machine learning"Expert Systems with Applications ELSEVIER 2013.
. Girija V. Attigeri, M. M. Manohara Pai∗, and Radhika M. Pai " Credit Risk Assessment Using Machine Learning Algorithms"American Scientific Publishers 2017.
. Gang Wang , Jian Ma " A hybrid ensemble approach for enterprise credit risk assessment based on Support Vector Machine" Expert Systems with Applications ELSEVIER 2012.
. Martin Leo * , Suneel Sharma and K. Maddulety "Machine Learning in Banking Risk Management: A Literature Review" risks MDPI 2019
. Carol Anne Hargreaves "Machine learning application to identify good credit customers"International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Technology 2019
. Jianhui Yang, Qiman Li, Dongsheng Luo "Research on P2P Credit Risk Assessment Model Based on RBM Feature Extraction" Open Journal of Business and Management, 2019
. Sonali Bakshi “Credit Card Fraud Detection " International conference on I-SMAC IEEE 2018.
. Shiivong Birla1, 2, Kashish Kohli1, 2, Akash Dutta "Machine Learning on Imbalanced Data in Credit Risk "IEEE 2016
. Vinod Kumar L, Natarajan S, Keerthana S "Credit Risk Analysis in Peer-to-Peer Lending System " IEEE 2016
. Chun F. Hsu, “Classification Methods of Credit Rating – A Comparative Analysis on SVM, MDA and RST” in Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering, 2009.
CiSE 2009. International Conference, Wuhan, China.
. M.J. Pazzani, "Knowledge discovery from data? " in IEEE Intelligent Systems and their Applications (Volume: 15, Issue: 2, Mar/Apr 2000).
. Qinrong Meng, “Evaluation of Residential Loan by Combining RVM and Logistic Regression” in Management and Service Science (MASS), 2011 International Conference,
. Aslı Çaliş, Ahmet Boyaci, Kasım Baynal, “Data mining application in banking sector with clustering and classification methods” in Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM), 2015 International Conference,Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
. Yu Zhang, Guang Yu, Yong-sheng Guan, Dong-hui Yang, “Feature selection of nonperforming loans in Chinese commercial banks” in Management Science & Engineering
(ICMSE), 2014 International Conference, Helsinki, Finland.
. Changling Yin,” Fuzzy pattern recognition model of bank loan risk and its application” in Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), 2010 Seventh International Conference,
Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Computer (IJC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.