Analysis of RSA Digital Signature Key Generation using Strong Prime
RSA digital signature is a public key algorithm, uses a private key for signing and a public key for verifying. Achieving the efficiency and acceptable level of time for generating strong keys is an important aspect and a key factor of the different security issue that facing the RSA. This paper proposes a new scheme for generating private and public key of the RSA Digital Signature using “Strong prime” concept, state that , , based on Gordon’s algorithm. In order to optimize the efficiency of key generation time strategy for the prime factorization that relying on such probability.
Xianmeng Meng, Xuexin Zheng,”Cryptanalysis of RSA with a small parameter revisited” Information Processing Letters 115, Elsevier, June 2015, p. 858–862.
Santanu Sarkar, Subhamoy Maitra, “Cryptanalysis of RSA with two decryption exponents”, Information Processing Letters 110, Elsevier, December 2010, p. 178–181
Santanu Sarkar, Subhamoy Maitra, “Cryptanalysis of RSA with more than one decryption exponent”, Information Processing Letters 110, Elsevier, March 2010, p. 336–340.
ShigeyoshiImai, KaoruKurosawa, “Improved reconstruction of RSA private-keys from their fraction”, Information Processing Letters 115, Elsevier, February 2015, p. 630–632
Shun-Fu Pon, Erl-Huei Lu, Albert B. Jeng, “Meta-He digital signatures based on factoring and discrete logarithms”, Applied Mathematics and Computation 165, www.elsevier.com/locate/amc, 2005, p. 171–176.
M. Thangavel, P. Varalakshmi, Mukund Murrali, K. Nithya,” An Enhanced and Secured RSA Key Generation Scheme (ESRKGS)”, journal of information security and applications 20, www.elsevier.com/locate/jisa, 2015, p. 3-10.
Amit S. Bhala, Vivek P. Kshirsagar, Meghana B. Nagori, Mandar K. Deshmukh, “Performance Comparison of Elliptical Curve and RSA Digital Signature on ARM7”, 2011 International Conference on Information and Network Technology, IPCSIT vol.4 (2011), p. 58-62.
Al Imem Ali, “COMPARISON AND EVALUATION OF DIGITAL SIGNATURE SCHEMES EMPLOYED IN NDN NETWORK”, International Journal of Embedded systems and Applications(IJESA) Vol.5, No.2, June 2015, p. 15-29.
Kamal Kr. Gola, Bhumika Gupta, Zubair Iqbal, ”Modified RSA Digital Signature Scheme for Data Confidentiality”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 106 – No. 13, November 2014, p. 13-16.
Ashish Vijay, Priyanka Trikha, Kapil Madhur, “A New Variant of RSA Digital Signature”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 10, October 2012 ISSN: 2277 128X, p. 366-371.
Venkateswara Rao Pallipamu, Thammi Reddy K, Suresh Varma P, “Design of RSA Digital Signature Scheme Using ANovel Cryptographic Hash Algorithm”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, www.ijetae.com, ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2014, p. 609-612.
Abdullah M. Jaafar and Azman Samsudin, “Visual Digital Signature Scheme: A New Approach”, IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, 37:4, IJCS_37_4_04, November 2010.
Hongjie Zhu, Daxing Li, “Research on Digital Signature in Electronic Commerce”, Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists IMECS 19-21 March 2008 Vol I, Hong Kong.
Dindayal Mahto, Danish Ali Khan, Dilip Kumar Yadav, “Security Analysis of Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering WCE Vol I, June 29 - July 1, 2016, London, U.K.
HANDBOOK of APPLIED CRYPTOGRAPHY, Alfred J. Menezes, Paul C. van Oorschot, Scott A. Vanstone, August, 1996.
Prime Numbers A Computational Perspective, Richard Crandall, Carl Pomerance, Second Edition, 2000, ISBN-10: 0-387-25282-7, springeronline.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.