Proxy Signcrypion Scheme Based on Hyper Elliptic Curves
Delegation of rights is promising in Internet applications like distributed computing, e-cash systems, global distribution networks, grid computing, mobile agent applications, and mobile communications. This paper presents a novel Proxy Signcrypion Scheme based on hyper elliptic curves, attractive for resource constrained environment due to its shorter key size. It has properties of warrant integrity, message integrity, message confidentiality, warrant unforgeability, message unforgeability, proxy non repudiation and public verifiability. The proposed scheme has reduced computational cost as compared to the other existing schemes.
M. Mambo, K. Usuda, and E. Okamoto, “Proxy signatures for delegating signing operation,” Proc. 3rd ACM Conf. Comput. Commun. Secur. - CCS ’96, pp. 48–57, 1996.
Y. Zheng, “Digital Signcryption or How to Achieve Cost (Signature and Encryption) Cost (Signature) + Cost (Encryption),” Advances in Cryptology, LNCS, Vol. 1294. Springer-Verlag, pp.165–179, 1997.
C. Gamage, J. Leiwo, and Y. Zheng, “An Efficient Scheme for Secure Message Transmission using Proxy-Signcryption,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Australasian Computer Science Conference ,pp.420-431, Springer,1999.
Y. Zhou, Z. Cao, and R. Lu, “Constructing Secure Warrant-Based Proxy Signcryption Schemes,” pp. 172–185, 2005.
D. H. Elkamshoushy, a. K. AbouAlsoud, and M. Madkour, “New proxy signcryption scheme with DSA verifier,” Natl. Radio Sci. Conf. NRSC, Proc., no. Nrsc, 2006.
H. Elkamchouchi, “Based on a Combination of Hard Problems,” no. October, pp. 5123–5127, 2009.
E. F. A. Elkhair, “An Efficient Proxy Signcryption Scheme,” vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 7–19, 2013.
R. Ganesan and M. Gobi, “E-Commerce Channel 4 Hyper-Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems.” Int J Netw Secur 11(3):121–127,2010.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.