Bilinear Pairing Based Encryption for Sensor Network
In this letter, we review some research efforts in the area of Pairing based encryption for data transmission and storage taking note of the computational overhead and consequently present a simple encryption scheme to buttress our initiative further.
A. Shamir, “Identity-based cryptosystems and signature schemes,” in Workshop on the theory and application of cryptographic techniques, pp. 47–53, Springer, 1984.
S. D. Galbraith, K. Harrison, and D. Soldera, “Implementing the tate pairing,” in International Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, pp. 324–337, Springer, 2002.
S. D. Galbraith, K. G. Paterson, and N. P. Smart, “Pairings for cryptogra- phers,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 156, no. 16, pp. 3113–3121, 2008.  V. “The weil pairing, and its efficient calculation,” Journal of Cryptology, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 235–261, 2004.
P. S. Barreto and M. Naehrig, “Pairing-friendly elliptic curves of prime order,” in International Workshop on Selected Areas in Cryptography, pp. 319–331, Springer, 2005.
E. Lee, H.-S. Lee, and C.-M. Park, “Efficient and generalized pairing computation on abelian varieties,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 1793–1803, 2009.
F. Hess, N. P. Smart, and F. Vercauteren, “The eta pairing revisited,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 4595– 4602, 2006.
J.-L. Beuchat, J. E. Gonza´lez-D´ıaz, S. Mitsunari, E. Okamoto,
F. Rodr´ıguez-Henr´ıquez, and T. Teruya, “High-speed software imple- mentation of the optimal ate pairing over barreto–naehrig curves,” in International Conference on Pairing-Based Cryptography, pp. 21–39, Springer, 2010.
Z. Wang, “An identity-based data aggregation protocol for the smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 2428–2435, 2017.
D. He, S. Zeadally, B. Xu, and X. Huang, “An efficient identity- based conditional privacy-preserving authentication scheme for vehicular ad hoc networks,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 2681–2691, 2015.
Y. Yu, M. H. Au, G. Ateniese, X. Huang, W. Susilo, Y. Dai, and
G. Min, “Identity-based remote data integrity checking with perfect data privacy preserving for cloud storage,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 767–778, 2016.
S. Peng, F. Zhou, Q. Wang, Z. Xu, and J. Xu, “Identity-based public multi-replica provable data possession,” IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 26990– 27001, 2017.
X. Jia, D. He, S. Zeadally, and L. Li, “Efficient revocable id-based signature with cloud revocation server,” IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 2945– 2954, 2017.
J. Liu, Y. Xiao, S. Li, W. Liang, and C. P. Chen, “Cyber security and privacy issues in smart grids,” IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 981–997, 2012.
L. Wu, Y. Zhang, K.-K. R. Choo, and D. He, “Efficient identity-based encryption scheme with equality test in smart city,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 44–55, 2017.
Q. Lin, H. Yan, Z. Huang, W. Chen, J. Shen, and Y. Tang, “An id- based linearly homomorphic signature scheme and its application in blockchain,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 20632–20640, 2018.
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Computer (IJC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.